Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Best! The Worst! the Funniest! The Most Absurd! And my Favorite: The Idiot of the Year.

So much to choose from. So many to choose from.

So now through the New Year I will choose the winners and losers of 2008.

Film will probably come later as I have too many to catch up on. Many of the best and worst seem to appear in December so off to the cinema's I will go.

With a little help from the Huffington Post, Keith Olberman, MSNBC as a whole, film sites, and YouTube I will share these Best and Worst 0f 2008.

Today The Person of the Year:

Is The Person of the Year 2008 obvious? Well I have a tie. But the tie is tied together. We the People and Barack Obama.

We, at least the correct WE, voted the Man of the Year and He inspired us to do so. He gave us a new voice in catastrophic, home and abroad, times. So though I say he is the Man of the Year Barack along with US is the PERSON OF THE YEAR!






And now with the help of Keith Olbermann a look back at the winners:



No comments: