Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sandra Bullock Wins Best Actress Award, Wears Leather, Dances With Betty White at Teen Choice Awards





Sandra Bullock, in leather pants and a t-shirt, made a surprise appearance Sunday night at the Teen Choice Awards, picking up Best Actress and doing a booty dance with Betty White, seen below.
"I don't know if you should bring attention to this. Some things are better left unsaid. It's been awhile since I was a teen," Bullock told the crowd. "I'm so blessed and lucky. 'The Blind Side' - I got to meet so many good people, so many good lessons I took away from it."
Then Bullock invited White onstage. "I was worried about her fitting in but that's not the problem," she joked. "The problem is she was supposed to jump in on my line, so Betty get your ass out on this stage!"
And they shook it to Lil Jon's "Get Low."



*reprinted without permission from 'the huffington post"




No comments: