Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fall Films Part 1: September 2008

Everyone who knows me knows I am a movie and film buff. Yeah, to me there is a difference.
This summer I had fun with 'Sex and the City', a great ride at 'The Dark Night' and a wondrous five times at 'Mamma Mia'.

But now comes the fall/winter movie and award-watching season.
September brings two I will definitely see. But yes I hope for some wonderful surprises.



September 19 brings 'The Duchess'. I like Keira Knightly. Hell, I really like her. She is a charmer on screen. She is a pretty girl. She is becoming a damn good actress. More on Keira in the future. For now I really recommend 'Pride and Prejudice' and one of my favorites 'The Jacket' with one of my favorite actors Adrian Brody. Keira is so much more than the 'Pirate' trilogy.









September 26 brings 'Nights in Rodanthe'. I loved Richard Gere and Diane Lane in 'Faithful' and hope for the same chemistry to elevate this film.



No comments: