Friday, August 29, 2008

Rose and Jack Are Back December 26th.

But now 10 years later they are April and Frank Wheeler in 'Revolutionary Road'.

I LOVE Kate Winslet. She is truly the best actress of her generation. Actually along with Meryl Streep and Julie Christie she is one the greatest actresses on film today. Now two of them have won the Oscar and I pray this year brings one to Kate. She's been cheated long enough. And yes, I will use any excuse to blog her. I am unashamedly in love with Kate and her work.

Kate has only made four Hollywood type commercial movies, 'Titanic', 'Life of David Gale', 'All the King's Men' and 'The Holiday'. I suppose I need to add 'Flushed Away' to those four as she did voice a lead character. But it is in those smaller independent films that her brilliance is most evident. Each of her films will be highlighted eventually. Today though I give you a preview and a wondrous memory.








The biggest money maker of all time. It made Kate a STAR!!! I love this film and yes it too is one of my all time favorites.









No comments: