Friday, September 5, 2008

Natalie Wood: The Finale

I set out to pay tribute to Natalie Wood. I think I may have overdosed. But hell it's my blog. I think she died to soon, before the internet revved up and therefore did not get her due. Possibly I wanted to correct that. If I did then I am happy and thrilled.

On 11/29/1981 Natalie died. The circumstances surrounding her drowning will never be revealed. Money talks and it stops talk. All I know is that Natalie's greatest fear was the water. She would NEVER have gotten into that dingy alone. Christopher Walken has never said a word publicly. Her husband RJ has been silent until now. He is about to release a book that will rehash the same old same old. So be it then. Natalie you were a shining star. We are grateful for your body of work and making this world a more beautiful place to live in. Your true beauty added to it's beauty. Continue to Rest In Peace.

The Mother



The Warhol



My Favorites

























No comments: